Saturday, 23 August 2014

Confessions of a Bookworm - 6 Books, 1 Week

Oh, the problems of a bookworm. I do have a 'slight' addiction to buying books even though I know that I've got like three or four brand new ones at home that I have yet to get through. But I can't help myself. Especially if there are those that are on sale. 

Bookstores give me that high, and I can spend AGES in one bookstore just getting lost among the aisles. Half of the time, I am looking for a few specific titles but even after I've successfully tracked them down and am physically holding them in my arms with such care (psh, yes, I'm that crazy!), I find myself still looking around and waiting for another title to call out to me. I realize how insane that makes me, but hey, surely there's something (or someone, lucky you) in your life that gives you that sense of euphoria. 

Hence, I have found myself with six books in my possession, and I've only got a week left of my summer before I'm thrust back into the uni life of deadlines, pressure and sleepless nights. Technically, I've got eight books, but I'm saving two of them for the journey back to Ottawa.

I do have to say, I'm excited for this upcoming week of getting lost in more worlds. 

For any other bookworms out there, you get me right? I share this problem (well, not really a problem for me but is for others) with someone else right? I'm not alone?

Has anyone found any good reads for before the summer ends?
Happy discovering!


No comments:

Post a Comment