Saturday, 18 October 2014

The Book Wishlist

As I've mentioned before, my addiction to books is pretty bad. So it really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that one thing I love doing over the weekends is heading to Chapters and just perusing down the aisles. There's something very therapeutic about it and I will honestly admit, that in times when I feel overwhelmed and stressed, you can find me calming my nerves in a bookstore. So you can say it's both a disease and a cure

Anywho, I have been spotting quite a few good prospects lately and because I do need to maintain what we call a 'budget', it's been killing me that I can't take a few of them home. I've been resorting to taking photos of them on my phone and building up on my so called 'Book Wishlist'. 


Here are only a few of the titles I've been coveting over the past two months and god, I need them in my life. It pains me, I kid you not, that they are not sitting on my bookshelf. I sound insane. I know. And I'm sure there are others like me out there, so don't judge. 

I daresay these have to be my top picks - Becca Fitzpatrick's Black Ice being the numero uno on my list. I've loved the Hush, Hush series since the first book came out (I love me some Patch and Nora), so to have another work by her? There's no doubt I'm going to be all over that. 

So you know, anyone who knows me out there and is wondering what to get me for Christmas... hint hint hint. Please and thank you? Haha!

What's on your wishlist?
Happy discovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment