Thursday, 25 December 2014

This is How We Do It: Christmas Edition

For me, Christmas is my all-time favourite time of the year cause I get to spend even more time with my family and friends I haven't seen in ages!!! There's nothing better than being surrounded by all your loved ones during such a joyous and fun-filled time. My family and I definitely seize every opportunity we can to catch up and joke around, sing and dance along to Christmas songs, take as many crazy family photos (there's no doubt we're all related - we've got so much evidence), and eat, eat eat!!! God, I love this season...



 And of course, the FOOD! Oh gosh, all the pre-Christmas dinners (noche buena is where it's at yo!), actual Christmas dinners, and leftovers for days? Mannn...  
Warning: Filipino food porn ahead. Yepp, this is how we do Christmas (and pre-Christmas dinners). 
I love Christmas... *drool*



 Buko pandan dessert... mhmm...
Pork Asado - perhaps one of my top 10 favourite Filipino dishes! The way they make it over at my dad's side just.. urgh... *drool*

 And more food! For any Filipinos out there, how many dishes can you recognize? 

So, however you choose to spend this season, I hope you're having a marvelous time! From my family to yours:

 HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 
*cue your favourite Christmas song*

Love, 
Arianna


No comments:

Post a Comment