Another quickie post today as I'll still be on a plane headed home for the holidays!! This time round, here's a sneak peek inside my make-up bag! Seeing as I'll only be in the Philippines for a short while, I decided to pack 'light' and only take the essentials - with a few options, of course.
For my base, I've got the mini NARS tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz, MAC Pro Longwear concealer (NW26), MAC Prep + Prime highlighter in Bright Forecast and my Rimmer Stay Matte powder in Silky Beige. These products have been tried and tested for me, and work perfectly in the hot, hot, hot weather in the Philippines!
For eyes, I've brought my trusty Urban Decay Naked palette (got to have options right?), Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion and of course, my MAC fluidline in Dipdown. I'm also currently trying out the new Covergirl Full Lash Bloom mascara, so we'll see how that fares in the humid climate. Other bits I've packed are the NARS blush in Almeria, a sample of Clinique's universal face primer, a MAC blush in Gingerly and two MAC lipliners in Staunchly Stylish and Kiss Me Quick (LE from the Maleficent collection).
Now lips - every girl needs a few options! I've brought along my MAC lippies in 5-Alarm (Red Red Red collection) and Pander Me (Matte Lips collection), NARS Short Circuit (Guy Bourdin collection last year) and L'Oreal's Color Riche lipstick in Laetitia's Pure Red. I mean, these four lippies are all you will need for a quick holiday - a red, (cause you gotta wear a red lip on Christmas day!) peachy nude, orange and deep berry - no?
As for brushes and tools, I've got my trusty Revlon eyelash curler (which really needs replacing), Real Techniques buffing brush, Sonia Kashuk buffing brush (for foundation) and blending brush, Ecotools eyeshadow brushes and angled liner brush, an unnamed blending brush, Real Techniques blush brush and the ol' Tweezerman mini tweezers. Oldies but goodies!!!
Hope this post helps you pack your own make-up bags, or if you just like looking into other people's cosmetics bags (like I do!), then I hope you enjoyed it!
Hope this post helps you pack your own make-up bags, or if you just like looking into other people's cosmetics bags (like I do!), then I hope you enjoyed it!


No comments:
Post a Comment