Glee - Season 4, episode 6 (pics taken off one of my Pinterest boards, of course, dedicated to Glee)
This day last year, Glee's Cory Monteith passed away and as a Gleek, that really did give me quite a shock. Oh, Lea Michele, how my heart went out for her, especially when she released her song 'If You Say So', and they had that tribute for him in Season 5. Oh, the tears!
I know, I know - many other people lose their lives everyday for more heroic reasons, so what makes Cory so special? In truth, I don't know - I didn't personally know him. But I did watch him regularly as he portrayed Finn Hudson, and I laughed, cried, danced awkwardly, and sang with him. He was an inspiration for me. I also only have an idea of how (and who) he was based on his interviews, Twitter and what people said about him. And he seemed like a pretty great guy, having gone through so much. So all I do know, is that he will be greatly missed.
Glee won't ever be the same.
- Finn Hudson


No comments:
Post a Comment