Friday, 18 July 2014

What's In My Bag: Short Plane Trips

Here's a quick post for today as I am spending my last few hours here in Phnom Penh taking in as much as I can before heading home! And of course, fretting over how I'm going to fit everything I bought into my suitcase. Geez! The problems of a last-minute packer. 

Anywho, I thought it seemed appropriate to write a post on what I bring along with me for short plane rides (and you know, what I do to keep me busy during layovers)! 

Without further ado, here's a look inside my travel bag (which I got for Christmas from my cousin a few years ago, and seems to be from a local brand)!
- My trusty laptop and external hard-drive for writing up any blog entries I haven't had the chance to finish yet (I do have a laptop case, don't worry - I just happened to misplace it while writing this post)
- Of course, my passport holder that holds *ahem* my passport, frequent flyer miles card and any other small essentials 
- My mini camera bag (of course, blogger essential)
- Kate Spade sunglasses I have actually yet to use since I purchased them in New York last May
- Magazines to read when the wifi isn't cooperating with me at the airport, and for when I don't like any of the in-flight movies. I do usually bring a book with me, but on this occasion, I am holding out buying any while here in Phnom Penh so that I can get one I really want when I reach Singapore for my layover. 
- my Kipling pencil case to stash all my pens (well, a whole bunch of pens, highlighters & a ruler) that I don't necessarily always use but always have on hand
- Chewing gum & Icebreakers to chew on when I'm bored (and for when anyone needs a mint)

In this small polka dotted pouch (from NaRaYa), I carry my hand-dandy itty bitty bits that I know I'll lose if I just throw them into my bag! I've got a small flashlight, my Maybelline Baby Lips lipbalm, eyedrops, a sample of Stila's Convertible Color in Peony, a mini of Make Up Forever's lippie in N9, a mini Dior Hypnotic Poison perfume, bandaids and my earphones! I also do carry around a few meds for headaches, colds, etc. (not pictured) just incase. Also pictured is my notebook where I write down any blog post ideas and little reminders.

Other items that I do bring along with me (but have forgotten to take photos of in my rush to get this post out) are things like my wallet (duh!), my Ipod (which is charging as we speak), a cardigan, my phone (also charging) and an Apple charger just incase. Oh, and sometimes some chocolate too, just because I can.

What do you bring with you on your trips?
Happy discovering!


No comments:

Post a Comment